Backbone Adventure Camp (BAC)
Backbone Adventure Camp (BAC) program returning to Marble Falls Summer 2023!
The City of Marble Falls Parks and Recreation Department will be bringing back Backbone Adventure Camp for the 2023 summer season. This will be an 8 week program, geared to provide children ages 5 to 12 years old with positive and supervised recreation.
Registration information coming soon!
2023 Summer Day Camp Information
- 5 to 12 years old (5-year-olds must have completed Kindergarten)
- Drop-off/ Pick-Up
- Location: Lakeside Pavilion, 305 Buena Vista Drive
- Drop-off: 7:30am
- Pick-up: 5:30pm
- Registration will open Friday, March 17th
- Resident of Marble Falls: $110/ week
- Non-resident of Marble Falls: $130/ week
- Field Trips
- One major field trip a week
- We will visit Lakeside Swimming Pool and swim Tuesday through Friday of every week (weather permitting)
- Visit Johnson Park, Falls Creek Skate Park and Lakeside Park Beach
- Crafts such as slime, bracelet making and other crafts
- Sports such as kickball, soccer, gaga ball and others
2023 Summer Day Camp Schedule
- Week 1: June 5th - 8th
- Field Trip: Longhorn Cavern State Park
- Week 2: June 12th - 16th
- Field Trip: Exotic Resort Zoo
- Week 3: June 19th - 23rd
- Field Trip: Play for All Park
- Week 4: June 26th - June 30th
- Field Trip: Austin Aquarium
- Week 5: July 3rd - July 7th (No camp on July 4th)
- Field Trip: Typhoon Texas
- Week 6: July 10th - 14th
- Field Trip: Dart 'Em Up
- Week 7: July 17th - 21st
- Field Trip: Science Mill
- Week 8: July 24th - 28th
- Field Trip: Putters and Gutters
- Week 9:July 31st - August 4th
- Field Trip: Urban Air
- Week 10: August 7th - 10th
- Field Trip: Gattitown (Round Rock)
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
A $20.00 per week nonrefundable deposit is due at time of registration. The remaining balance for camp must be paid in full by the Friday, one week prior to the start of camp (10 days in advance of attendance). If the balance is not paid in full by the 10 days prior to start of camp, your child’s spot will be forfeited to the next child on the waitlist. You will lose your reservation and your $20.00 deposit. If you set up a payment plan for automatic payment, please be advised you payment will be charged 10 days in advance of the first camp date.
Withdraw: If you would like to withdraw your child from camp, please email email@example.com least 11 days prior to the start of camp. Refunds, minus a $20.00 withdrawal fee for summer camps, will only be given if notice is received 11 or more days prior to the date of camp.
Department Cancellations: Camp programs that have not met the minimum number of participants required by 7 days prior to start date will be canceled due to lack of enrollment. Complete refunds (including deposits) will be issued for departmental cancellations.
Due to staffing requirements, fees will not be prorated for partial attendance.
2023 CAMP PAYMENT SCHEDULE
|Camp Dates||Scheduled Payment Date|
|June 5-9||May 26|
|June 12-16||June 2|
|June 19-23||June 9|
|June 26-30||June 16|
|July 3- 7||June 23|
|July 10-14||June 30|
|July 17-21||July 7|
|July 24-28||July 14|
|July 31-August 4||July 21|
|August 7- 11||July 28|