- Parks & Recreation
- Falls Creek Park and Skatepark
Falls Creek Park and Skatepark
Location and Description
Falls Creek Park is located at 900 Yett Street, at the corner of Yett and Main Streets; and adjoins Lakeside Park on the east and Johnson Park on the west. There are several picnic tables, barbeque pits, a canoe-launch area and restroom facilities. It is also the location of the Falls Creek Park Skatepark.
The Skatepark is a 12,000-square-foot concrete and granite park with a number of unique features and elements such as The Parthenon Loop, the Double-Dorito Hip, the Bowless Corner and the Rainbow Rail.
Directions and more Information
Wall of Appreciation
The City of Marble Falls has taken over the fund raising efforts for the Highland Lakes Skate Park Association. All contributions are greatly appreciated and will go toward continual improvements to the skatepark. Donations for improvements can be made directly to the Parks and Recreation Department at any time; or, can be made by purchasing a brick for the Wall of Appreciation at the Park. Wall of Appreciation Application (PDF).
Park Rules and Safety Information
All skill levels and ages are welcome! Skatepark hours are from daylight to dark every day.
Texas Law (Chapter 75 - Civil Practice and Remedies Code) limits the liability of a governmental unit for damages arising directly from hockey, in-line hockey, skating, in-line skating, roller-skating, skateboarding, rollerblading, paintball use, soap box derby use, or bicycling activities on premises that the governmental unit owns, operates or maintains for that purpose.
Use this facility at your own risk! Know your abilities!
- Skateboards, in-line skates, scooters, and BMX freestyle bikes only
- No pegs of any kind on bikes
- Protective gear (including helmets, knee, elbow and wrist pads) is strongly recommended
- Skatepark users under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Inspect the park before using; stay off when wet, icy or other hazardous conditions exist
- Look before you go
- Do not drop in on others
- Wait your turn
- Be fair and respectful of others
- Leave bad behaviors at home including:
- foul language
- drug, tobacco and alcohol use
- or anything else that might get you in trouble
- We will close the park because of graffiti and /or tagging. Don't allow this to happen. Report anyone you know who does something to close your park.
- No extra 'stuff' like ramps and jumps are allowed
- Younger users… make sure the adult person that brought you stays with you
- Park in designated areas only
- Put all trash in the trash can
- Take care of your park and it will take care of you
- In an emergency, call 911
- Report facility damage or problems to the Parks and Recreation Department at 830-798-6250.