FAQ and Links
Other Courts In Burnet County
District & County Courts
|33rd & 424th District Court
|Judge Garrett & Judge Stubbs
|Burnet County Court at Law
|Burnet County Court
Burnet County Justice of the Peace (JP)
|Justice of the Peace
|Burnet County JP #1 in Burnet
|Burnet County JP #2 in Burnet
|Burnet County JP #3 in Marble Falls
|Burnet County JP #4 in Marble Falls
Municipal Courts in Burnet County
|Bertram Municipal Court
|Burnet Municipal Court
|Cottonwood Shores Municipal Court
|Granite Shoals Municipal Court
|Meadowlakes Municipal Court
- How do I take care of my citation?
- What if I've lost my citation?
- How do I take care of a warrant?
- How much is my citation?
- Is my citation in your court?
- How can I take care of my citation if I don't live locally?
- Why is my driver's license not eligible?
- Can I do community service instead of paying the fine?
- How do I request information?
- Why haven't I been scheduled for a court date?
- Why is there a hold on my license when I got time served?
- How do I request Teen Court for ticket dismissal?
- How do I get a Protective Order?
- Where do I find information on Rehab services?