What if I've lost my citation?
You will need to determine which court your citation has been filed. This is determined by the issuing agency. If it was a Marble Falls officer, it would be filed with us. If it was a County or State Trooper, it would be filed in one of the Justice of the Peace Courts. You will need to contact the court that has the citation to take care of it. If it is with our court, you can go to the PAY ONLINE to see your due date and amount owed. If you think it might be in a JP court, you can call JP#3 @ 830-798-3212 or JP#4 @ 830-798-3205.

Show All Answers

1. How do I take care of my citation?
2. What if I've lost my citation?
3. How do I take care of a warrant?
4. How much is my citation?
5. Is my citation in your court?
6. How can I take care of my citation if I don't live locally?
7. Why is my driver's license not eligible?
8. Can I do community service instead of paying the fine?
9. How do I request information?
10. Why haven't I been scheduled for a court date?
11. Why is there a hold on my license when I got time served?
12. How do I request Teen Court for ticket dismissal?
13. How do I get a Protective Order?
14. Where do I find information on Rehab services?