To see if you are in warrants, go to ONLINE SERVICES and put in your name or citation number and date of birth and under any open violations "Warrant Issued" will appear.
Payment Requirements
If you have a warrant or multiple warrants with the Municipal Court, in order to pay in full ONLINE. If you are unable to pay the warrant(s) in full you may contact the Municipal Court to set up a hearing with the Judge to discuss options of taking care of your outstanding balance.  If you are unable to come into the court, you may write to the court at:  Marble Falls Municipal Court, 606 Avenue N, Marble Falls, Texas 78654 or email the staff.

Once your citation is in warrant status, the Municipal Court places a denial of renewal on your driver’s license. This hold will not be removed until you have paid your warrant(s) in full. Once you have paid your warrant, you can check for clearance on your driver's license for renewal here.  If you have been incarcerated or in rehab after your warrants were issued, you may provide documentation to the court and request TIME SERVED, however, the OMNIBASE fee must still be paid unless the judge finds you indigent.