Texas Public Information Act
Open government is vital to a free and informed society. The City of Marble Falls is proud to comply with the Texas Public Information Act and we strive to provide excellent service in dealing with all requests for Public Information.
Information about TPIA
All public information collected, assembled or maintained by the City of Marble Falls shall be made available to the public.
- TPIA applies only to information that already exists
- Common exceptions to disclosure under TPIA:
- Names, addresses, phone number of peace officers
- Juvenile records
- Certain personnel information
- Pending Cases
- If you would like to know more please visit:
Request for Public Information
To request information from the Marble Falls Police Department:
- Requests must be submitted in writing
- Requests must have the following information:
- Requesting person's name and address
- Requesting person's telephone number
- Clear description of the information being requested
- Clarification may be needed on some requests.
- Requests must be made in the following way:
|Marble Fall Police Department |
|606 Avenue N|
|Marble Falls, Texas 78654|