Water and Sewer Service

How to Open a Utility Account

To open a new utility account, visit City Hall in person at 800 Third Street. An application must be completed by either the owner of the property or the tenant. You must have proper identification (copy of driver's license), the appropriate deposit, address where the utilities will be connected, the requested date of connection and a phone number. Tenants must provide a copy of their lease agreement.

The City of Marble Falls will not accept telephone requests to open new accounts, however, please contact us at 830-693-3615 to obtain deposit and rate amounts.

Connections are done on weekdays only, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., excluding holidays.

Deposits are transferable when the account is in current status.

Current utility rates can be found here.

How to Close a Utility Account

Utility accounts can be closed by visiting City Hall in person at 800 Third Street and advising us when you want to discontinue service. Your deposit will be applied to your last bill. If there is a remaining balance, it will be mailed to you at your new address. Please be sure and provide us with your forwarding address. The Utility Disconnect Form is available on the Forms page.

Courtesy Hookups

Courtesy Hookups will be allowed Monday through Friday. This is a free water service connection covering a maximum of three days and allowing for the use of no more than 1,000 gallons of water. The purpose of this hookup is for a one time service, per occupant, to facilities being prepared for sale or some similar set of circumstances. One day notice of such a request is required and a deposit for such service may be required.