Is my citation in your court?
Marble Falls police officers file their citations i our court so you'd have a yellow copy of a citation. If you were stopped by a State Trooper or Burnet County officer, those citations would be filed with the Burnet Justice of the Peace courts located here in Marble Falls. If you think your citation may be filed in a JP Court you can contact JP#3 @ 830-798-3212 or JP#4 @ 830-798-3205.

Show All Answers

1. How do I take care of my citation?
2. What if I've lost my citation?
3. How do I take care of a warrant?
4. How much is my citation?
5. Is my citation in your court?
6. How can I take care of my citation if I don't live locally?
7. Why is my driver's license not eligible?
8. Can I do community service instead of paying the fine?
9. How do I request information?
10. Why haven't I been scheduled for a court date?
11. Why is there a hold on my license when I got time served?
12. How do I request Teen Court for ticket dismissal?
13. How do I get a Protective Order?
14. Where do I find information on Rehab services?