Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
If different from Utility Mailing Address
To apply: Customers must provide a completed and signed Bank Draft
Form for each utility account participating in the program
• After the Bank Draft is active the utility bill will state, "Paid By Draft".
• Charges to customer's Bank Account will be processed on the 15th of every month or the
following business day if the 15th falls on a weekend. The amount withdrawn will be the amount due, as shown on your most current utility bill.
• The regular bill serves as advanced notice of the amount charged. Customers are responsible for reviewing each utility bill for accuracy. Any disputes or changes must be communicated to the City Utility Clerks, 830-693-3615, at least 5 days prior to the 15th.
• Customer is responsible for notifying the City of Marble Falls Utility Department of any changes to the Bank Draft Information.
• The City of Marble Falls is not responsible for declined payments. If funds are not available from the Bank Account on file the customer may be subject to additional fees including late payment fees.
• Receipt of a late notice is indication of a declined or unsuccessful payment. Customer is responsible for contacting the Utility Office to pay the delinquent bill and applicable late fee by the designated due date on the late notice.
• Customers may, without penalty, choose to terminate this agreement at any time by providing written notification of it's termination in such time and in such manner as to afford the City at least 5 days prior to my next payment. Any payments already in the drafting process at the time of removal will not be paid.
• The City of Marble Falls reserves the right to change the program or terminate participation at any time. Notice of changes affecting the drafting processes, terms & conditions will be communicated.
• Customer agrees to indemnify the City of Marble Falls against, and hold the City harmless from,
any and all losses, damages, costs, and attorney fees that the City incurs because of Customer's failure to abide by any of the terms of this Agreement.
• The City of Marble Falls shall not be liable for any loss or damage to Customer caused by the City's failure to provide any service or delay in providing such service resulting from an act of God, act of governmental authority, legal constraint, war, terrorism, fire, catastrophe, or
electrical computer, mechanical or telecommunications failure, or failure of any agent or
correspondent or any other cause beyond the City's control.
Once you have completed the Bank Draft Form, please submit it by mail or in person at 800 Third St. Marble Falls, TX 78654
* indicates a required field