The Comprehensive Plan Advisory Committee (CPAC) is a geographically diverse and issue-diverse citizen’s committee representing the City’s views and interests.
The Committee serves as the primary public interface with the consultant team working on the Comprehensive Plan Update, and provides input in terms of visioning, proposed plan recommendations, and first drafts of the various plan elements prior to their submittal for consideration to the general public, Planning and Zoning Commission, and City Council.
- Meetings are held on an as-needed basis.
Agendas and Minutes
- Brian Shirley, Chair (Capital Improvement Plan Committee)
- Steve Reitz, Vice Chair (Economic Development Corporation)
- William (Dee) Haddock (City Council)
- Lauren Haltom (City Council)
- Steve Hurst (Chamber of Commerce)
- Mandy McCary (MFISD)
- Celia Merrill (Parks and Recreation Commission)
- Danny Miller (Planning and Zoning Commission)
- Ryan Nash (Economic Development Corporation)
Citizens and Business Representatives
- Rhett Butler (Citizen)
- Brad Goebel (ETJ)
- Claude Harding (Citizen)
- Laura Martin (Citizen/Business Owner)
- Corey Skahill (Citizen/Business Owner)
- Bailey Vercher (Citizen/Business Owner)